Friday 24 December 2010

it is christmas eve!

i mostley enjoy Christmas eve and Christmas day with me and my mummy and my hamster and mostly my cat. my cat loves cuddling the harvey blanket when I'm not looking and it's Christmas tomorrow. If I am really good I might get lots and lots and lots of presents. And even my tooth fell out just before Christmas eve. I got 2 pound from the tooth fairy and she left my note in her back pack. It came today in the post.

We are not well. Have a merry christmas and a happy new year.
Junior
P.S these are my pets



Baby. I call him the Babester.


Dizzee Rascal. We call her Dizaroo. She is quite old for a hamster. Her and Baby were born at the same time. April 2009.
We are not allowed to touch dizzee when we are ill cos hamsters can catch the human cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment